segunda-feira, 1 de agosto de 2011

all these cups of tea..




I'm holding august like a precious thing because I don't want to hush the cotton-clouded mornings and the shining silver linings at night, I would gladly, however give up the afternoons, since I can't even bare the heat.
I'm telling myself that now is the now and still, I find myself looking at horizons and building castles in the sky. I'm  waving goodbyes to not to be forgotten times but there is no tears in farewell, just glances over teacups  and as soon as the flowers have dried I will collect and hang them in my walls. they don't even lose their colour.these days I am busy writting on a ridiculous long list of things that want to get done by the end of my vacations since I believe in doing things that make you happy at least once each day and not let life be ruled by duty. so even though time seems to disobey all physical rules and decided to run twice as fast I will be found with my pencils or nurturing my eyes and mind with books for at least 3 hours every day. I'm also trying to read twice the time I spend on the computer.





Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário