segunda-feira, 1 de agosto de 2011

Prone to madness

It has finally struck me.

 Lately I've been reading the Anders Breivik's online manifesto and it is completely alarming, he is not only an extremely educated man but also one who seems to have a huge amount of lucidity. 

"However, since I manifest their worst nightmare (systematical and organized executions of multiculturalist traitors), they will probably just give me the full propaganda rape package and propagate the following accusations: pedophile, engaged in incest activities, homosexual, psycho, ADHD, thief, non-educated, inbred, maniac, insane, monster etc. I will be labeled as the biggest (Nazi-)monster ever witnessed since WW2."

And he is probably right, besides the efforts of the Norwegian government against this tpe of propaganda by the media there's always some. About the pedophile and the incest activities I have no desire to know that, but I won't argue with the biggest neo nazi monster ever witnessed since WW2 part.



It is never enough to stress the fact that we ARE expected to separate, to fight against each other, and that after all the bombings, shottings, mass murders and genocides it would be normal that people have already realized that crimes against humanity solve nothing. Once again, the human stupidity astonished me. Some friends of mine are already editing the manifesto, trying to make something funny out of it to ridicule its writter, because that's probably the thing he wouln't want the most right now, as soon as it is ready, I'll post the link here.


Why can't utopia withstand ?

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário